PrivacyProfessor Katherine J. Strandburg
NYU Law is home to a wide range of introductory and advanced privacy law courses. They are taught by professors and adjunct practitioners who bring real-world experience into the classroom.
In addition to these courses, NYU Law is also home to the Privacy Research Group. PRG is a weekly meeting of students, professors, and industry professionals who are passionate about exploring, protecting, and understanding privacy in the digital age.
- Advanced Topics in IP and Information Law Seminar
- Advanced Topics in IP and Information Law Seminar: Writing Credit
- Big Data, Law and Policy Seminar
- Cybersecurity Scholars Workshop
- Global Data Law I
- Global Data Law II - Ordering and Power
- Global Data Law II - Ordering and Power: Writing Credit
- Information Privacy Law